The Youth Club objectives
• Performing charity initiatives such as helping the aged, running community-clean up events, hosting fundraisers and visiting patients at hospitals and at their homes.
• Educating students and the youth on various topics, such as the value of education, the fight against HIV/AIDS through voluntary counselling and testing, and living positively with HIV/AIDS.
• Facilitating and patronizing HIV/AIDS and wildlife clubs in secondary schools surrounding Ungweru.
• Providing a space for the youth in communities to develop and showcase unique talents through exploration and presentations.
• Preserving and actively participating in Malawi’s traditions and culture. For example, holding events on Malawian national holidays, such as Mother’s Day.